In the March 27, 2013 post on Ancient Origins website, William Bramley author of 'Gods of Eden' has said:
"Based upon some of the Ancient Astronaut evidence, the Great Flood legend, and the UFO evidence connected to the Black Death, my guess was that the ETs' solution would be another annihilation of humans...Such annihilation might be in connection with their creation of a new version of Homo sapiens that is more compatible with the ETs to replace us, just as custodial ETs had reportedly done in pre-history to create the current version of homo sapiens..."
We exist individually as spirit or astral bodies that transmigrate, moving from one material body to another by the law of magnetism.
The word harvesting is also misleading. No one can 'take' you or make you do anything unless you yourself have generated a consciousness that resonates with a particular force, a waveform that would then magnetize you into its similar frequency.
"nerve currents are called Hita Nadis [Sanskrit] and they are very fine in structure, finer than even the thousandth part of a hair. Through these very fine, subtle nerve currents pass the serum of the essence of the human individual…”[Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, translated with commentaries by Swami Krishnananda and available online].
It is this aggregate, this cumulative consciousness that determines our next incarnation. Inevitably, inexorably we become that which our actions and thoughts, our own individual consciousness has self-created, self-generated. We alone are responsible.
The eternal, imperishable, immutable Oneness assumes a temporal 'appearance' in a fragment of Its Self as the individual. When we are born we move into a new physical body and when we leave, meaning die, we do so in this subtle body.
“the wind carries scents.”[Bhagavad Gita XV.7 & 8]
From an understanding of the subtle body, we realize that no one can ever actually 'take' or harvest our soul. Our own consciousness has built the subtle spirit body. We will be magnetized to the-where-and-what it resonates with.
Location is determined by your consciousness
Consciousness determines everything.
- the god worshippers go to the gods, the god worlds
- those who worship the ancestors go to them, the ancestral realms
- those who sacrifice to the spirits go to the spirits (bhutani), the shaman worlds
- those who Know and Become the One merge into That(BhG IX.25)
“partial manifestations of the highest reality.”
[Abhinavagupta, Bhagavad Gita VII 21-23]
In previous Cycles of Time, we were not limited to the five senses and we were aware of these off-world realms now invisible to most of us.
Are the ETs Enlightened?
The so-called extra-terrestrials are merely the inhabitants of the Myriad Realms.
- Are they enlightened?
- If they were enlightened would they be in these phantasmal realms?
- If they are not enlightened, if they do not have the understanding of the One, if their consciousness has not reached eternal Wisdom, if they have not Become the One - then why do we need them?
- Why trust these myriad spirit guides, ETs, etc. if you have no idea who or what they are?
- You would not walk up to any stranger on the street and give your life over to them, would you?
- Ask yourself what does 'saving' you mean. Exactly where will they take you?
If we are facing the end of this Cycle of Time, as many are suggesting and feeling, then our only Refuge is a higher consciousness. Use this time wisely. Do not waste it in fear.
Tat Twam Asi - That thou art!